Saturday 19 March 2011

Mommy, the Carpenter..

Mummy, The Carpenter!

17 March 2011

Mummy just become a carpenter. Actually she is not really a carpenter. She just look like a carpenter because she do carpenter’s thing…

Example: measure, drill and others.  Anyway she doesn’t wear what carpenter wear.

 

 I didn’t see before mummy do carpenter things. So today she doesn't
accompany me so much! She is busy drilling, measuring and arranging
everything. And now, I am busy writing my diary ,after I finish my diary,
 I am going to bed.

Good night!

2 Comments:

At 23 March 2011 at 05:52 , Blogger sokechee said...

Hi, this is soke chee yi yi...
Your writing is very good, and I enjoy reading it. I think you should also try writing in mandarin next time. Love mandarin as much as english and you will be equally good in both languages.
Keep up the good work!

 
At 3 April 2011 at 07:16 , Blogger sean said...

tq, i will write more ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home